The Housing Options service for Doncaster offers housing advisory services to everyone with a housing related issue.
One of our Housing Options Officers can discuss your housing related issues and offer advice regarding:
· Housing advice and prevention
· Mortgage or rent arrears
· Problems with Private Rented accommodation
· Notice to quit from your landlord
· Illegal evictions and harassment
· Relationship breakdowns
· Family disputes
· Employment and training opportunities
· Refer to supported housing providers
· Referrals to tenancy support
· Gypsies and Travellers Liaison Service
Further information regarding all the services offered through Housing Options can be found on the Doncaster HomeChoice website.
If you are homeless or think that you are going to become homeless you should contact us on 01302 736000 Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00.
If you are homeless outside of these hours contact 01302 323444.
You can wait and see a Housing Options Officer in person at the one stop shop at The Civic Building in Doncaster during opening hours Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5pm.