Home Options

We offer support and help whether you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in the future. We will give you advice based on your personal circumstances.  

There are a lot of ways to help you stay in your current home, so please contact us as soon as possible if you are concerned you are at risk of becoming homeless. 

If staying in your current home is not an option, we can help you to find a different home. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can join the Housing Register to place bids on local social housing stock. 

Demand for properties

It is important you know, however, that due to the high demand for social housing and low numbers of available properties, you would be required to look to the private sector and to Registered Providers (Housing Associations) for suitable accommodation.

We also work with a range of Supported Housing providers to assist our customers in securing housing. The reason we strongly encourage sourcing properties via these alternatives is because there is no guarantee of being able to secure a social housing property via the Housing Register.

What documents will you need?

  • ID (passport, driving licence, citizenID, birth certificate) 
  • Proof of benefits – full statements or screenshots showing every page of the document (UC, PIP) 
  • Proof of income – three months (12 weeks) of payslips, statement from an accountant of annual earnings or three years of most recent tax returns  
  • Proof of National Insurance – (National Insurance card, letter, payslip, benefit statement showing name and National Insurance Number) 
  • *Proof of parental responsibility (Birth certificate – for separated parents, the main carer needs to provide either a Universal Credit statement, a child benefit statement or a court order) 

Homelessness Service

Find out more
Housing Solutions

Housing Solutions

Find out more
33 (1)

St Leger Lettings

Find out more