We urge all our customers to take out Home Contents Insurance.  

Some people mistakenly believe that their furniture and personal belongings are automatically covered by St. Leger Homes. This is not the case.

If you are not insured you risk financial loss from burglary or theft and from damage from hazards such as fire and burst pipes.

Getting Insured

Home Contents Insurance is available from many different places, including insurance companies, insurance brokers and banks.

Numbers for these are available in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages or from the yell.com website or searching for 'home contents insurance' in your search engine.

Need help?

If you are unsure or require advice about home contents insurance please get in touch using our online form, or call 0345 671 8172.

Contact Us Form


We understand the problems that some of you can face in getting insurance, so we have arranged a home contents insurance scheme, which is geared towards your needs. 

The scheme is set up with Marsh, underwritten by Royal SunAlliance and offers you the following:

  • No excess payable in the event of a claim.
  • No security requirements on your property.
  • New for old cover.
  • Cover for theft, flood, fire, water damage, freezer contents and vandalism.
  • Accidental damage cover.
  • Cover for theft or loss of keys

To apply, read, complete and sign the application form available below and post it to:

RSA, Uris Group, Quay Point, Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster, DN4 5PL.

If you have viewed the application form you can telephone  0345 671 8172 and apply over the phone.

Please also view our insurance product information document in the document section at the bottom of this page.

Insurance Product Information

pdf | 78Kb

Insurance Application Form

pdf | 367Kb