Due to the coronavirus outbreak, and the lockdown and social distancing rules that have followed, we have taken the decision to delay this year’s Tenants’ Choice Awards and are now planning to hold the event in spring 2021.
This means that we will also be extending the deadline for nominations, so please use the links below to tell us about people in your community who deserve a Tenants' Choice Award. We must receive your nominations no later than Friday 11th September.
The Tenants’ Choice Awards are our way of celebrating the amazing contributions that you, our tenants, make to the community of Doncaster. It is a time to pay tribute to the heroes on our estates who work hard to make life better for the people living around them. If you know someone who deserves to have their good deeds acknowledged then please let us know by nominating them for a Tenants’ Choice Award.
This year’s categories are:
How to submit your entry
There are several ways you can send us your nominations.
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org – please make sure your email contains all of the information asked for in the form above.
- In person to your Customer Involvement Officer
- By post to The Customer Involvement Team, St Leger House, Carr Lane, Doncaster DN4 5AA
For every nomination we also need to know:
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the person you are nominating
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
We must receive your entries no later than 8th May 2020.