We have today unveiled our new Customer Service Charter, which sets out the service standards we are committed to in order to deliver excellence to tenants.
St Leger Homes has been working with tenants to help create service standards which are important and relevant – and all staff are committed to deliver the standards contained within the Charter.
The Customer Service Charter says we will:
- Have friendly and polite staff who are helpful, respectful, friendly and professional
- Treat tenants with respect and dignity
- Ensure people feel safe and secure in their homes and communities
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Be easy to contact – using the tenant’s preferred method of contact
- Keep promises
- Offer appointments that are convenient, wherever possible
- Do its best to get things right first time, every time
Paul Tanney, Chief Executive of St Leger Homes, said:
“It is great that we have been able to work closely with tenants to listen to their priorities and put together this new Customer Service Charter. We always put the needs of tenants at the heart of the services we deliver, and we are proud that this commitment to customer service excellence has been consistently recognised not only by external bodies, but also by our tenants themselves.
“We know from our recent annual satisfaction survey that currently 97% of tenants feel our staff are friendly and approachable. We know 93% are satisfied with the condition of their home. And 89% of our tenants are satisfied with the way deliver our repairs and maintenance service. But we won’t rest on our laurels, we’ll keep working hard to ensure our tenants get the service they deserve – particularly on the areas that are most important to them.”
You can view our Customer Service Charter here.