St Leger Homes of Doncaster has this week launched its Annual Review for 2019/20 at an online Annual General Meeting.
The award-winning local housing provider, which maintains over 20,000 homes for Doncaster Council, is publishing the results of its Annual Review outlining its achievements and improving performance over the last 12 months.
2019/20 was a positive year for St Leger Homes, reflected in:
- 100% of gas servicing checks carried out
- 66,444 repairs carried out on homes
- 99.24% of repairs carried out right first time
- £20.9m on tenants’ homes and investment in local communities
- 89.4% of tenants satisfied with the quality of with their homes
- Sprinkler installations in 603 high rise flats and other fire safety improvements
- Reduced tenant arrears by more than £83,000
- Achieved over £856,000 of financial gains for customers
- 14 new apprentices recruited
- 22 World of Work participants employed after completing employment and training courses
- Attained the BeWell@Work Silver Award for making its workplaces supportive and productive environments for our staff
- Attained the ISO 45001 Health and Safety Standard for the first time
- Secured reaccreditation from British Safety Council 5-Star Health and Safety independent audit for the ninth consecutive year
- Secured reaccreditation from the Government for our Customer Service Excellence to tenants for the tenth consecutive year
- Achieved a Silver level SHIFT (Sustainable Homes Index for Tomorrow) Award for environmental sustainability
- Won an Municipal Journal Award for Care and Health Integration Award for the partnership work of the Doncaster Complex Lives Alliance around homelessness
- Won a Doncaster Council Celebrating Safeguarding Award for the work of the Tenancy Sustainability Team, supporting vulnerable tenants in difficult situations
Dave Richmond, Chief Executive of St Leger Homes, said:
“This Annual Review shows that we continue to put our tenants first, offering excellent value for money services as well as empowering the most vulnerable through our ground breaking approach to tenancy support.
“We are very proud that last year we reduced tenant arrears by more than £83,000 and achieved over £856,000 of financial gains for customers, in what have been very challenging times.
“Alongside this we have continued to achieve significant accreditations and awards. We have been awarded the highest health and safety rating from the British Safety Council for the ninth year in a row, and also achieved the ISO 45001 Health and Safety Standard for the first time. We have also received our Customer Service Excellence reaccreditation from the Government for the tenth consecutive year – and achieved the SHIFT Silver Award environmental accreditation for the first time. We have also won awards for our work around homelessness and safeguarding.
“We are looking forward to building on these successes in the coming financial year as we look to continue making a positive difference to our tenants and the wider communities across Doncaster.”
To visit the Annual Review part of our website please visit: https://www.stlegerhomes.co.uk/news/annual-review-2019-2020/
To read the hard copy of our Annual Review please visit:
To read a hard copy of our Annual Review Summary please visit:
To view our short Annual Review film visit: https://youtu.be/PDqmmpIi27o