Welcome to our Annual Review for 2017-2018, focussing on our performance and achievements which have delivered for tenants over the last twelve months.
The Annual Review outlines what has been a positive year for St Leger Homes, reflected in:
• Three award wins at the Northern Housing Awards – for Best Resident Involvement Initiative; Best Initiative For Tackling Homelessness and Partnering Scheme of the Year
• Securing reaccreditation from the Government for Customer Service Excellence – the eighth year in a row this has been achieved
• 99.24 per cent of repairs being completed ‘right first time’ – best ever result, up from 98.2 per cent last year
• 89 tenants and their families joined the World of Work Academy, with 29 securing some form of employment – up from 59 people joining and 28 securing employment last year
• Rent arrears lowest level since 2012/13 – at 2.62 per cent of annual debit
• Income loss from empty properties is 0.78 per cent, against a target of 0.97 per cent – the lowest level it’s ever been, making St Leger Homes one of the best performers in the country. The number of voids are also at their lowest level
• Increased investment in the Capital Programme (including providing new homes, kitchens, bathrooms, fencing and parking) to £31.9 million – an increase of £2.9 million on last year
• The average weekly rent was lower than the previous year – at £70.59, it is the lowest average weekly rent of all council house providers in South Yorkshire
• Made cost efficiency savings of £1.2 million, providing better value for money.
You can view the full, summary and digital versions of our Annual Review 2017/18 at the links below.
We have also produced a number of short films - you can view a selection of these below, or find them all on our YouTube channel.
Annual Review Summary 2017/18
Annual Review Digital Summary 2017/18 With Films