Welcome to our Annual Review for 2016/17, focussing on our performance and achievements which have delivered for tenants over the last twelve months.
The Annual Review outlines what has been a positive year for St Leger Homes. Here are some of the highlights:
- Two national award wins
- Two local award wins
- Overall customer satisfaction scores at 91% – amongst the best in the country, compared to other housing companies
- Rent arrears reduced by nearly £107,000 – lowest figure since 2012/13
- Empty property rent loss for voids down to 1% – lowest figure since 2013/14
- 98.2% of repairs completed ‘right first time’ – best ever result
- 100% of gas appliances being serviced
- 28 people being supported to find paid employment, through the World of Work scheme – a rise of four on last year.
To find out more click on the links below:
Annual Review Summary 2016/17