St. Leger Homes of Doncaster values its employees and the contribution they make towards our organisational goals. In return as an employee you would be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits available to you.
We understand the need to offer flexible working in order for employees to maintain a healthy balance between their personal and working life. The following benefits are available to most employees dependent upon the nature of the vacancy and the needs of the organisation.
- Flexible working patterns
- Job sharing
- Part time vacancies
We offer all our employees a wide range of generous leave entitlements.
- Annual leave between 25-37 days with enhancements based on service length
- Paternity & Maternity leave above the national standard
- Provisions for parental and special leave
All employees can join a first class contributory pension scheme provided by South Yorkshire Pensions. Employees are automatically entered into the pension scheme unless they choose to opt out.
Training & Development
St. Leger Homes of Doncaster believes that its employees are its most valuable resource and that the company must invest in its workforce to develop and maintain the standard of service that customers expect. Employee development and training is therefore a key objective for the company.
The health of all employees is of high importance and employees are provided with the following benefits –
- Occupational Health service which is available to all employees by a referral process
- Eye care scheme which can provide financial assistance towards eye exams and glasses for VDU users
- Company sick pay scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Employees of St. Leger Homes are able to receive contributions to the cost of child care through the governments Child Care Vouchers scheme (providing qualifying conditions are met).