St Leger Homes of Doncaster
MoneyWise logo
Benefits Image


If you are working age and currently seeking work, unable to work or on a low income you may be entitled to Universal Credit, which is help towards your living costs and housing costs (help with rent). Click here for more information and how to claim.

You will need to make a separate claim for Council Tax Support which can be done on the Doncaster Council's website.

If you are of pension age and on a low income, you may be entitled to Pension Credit, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support. You can claim Pension Credit by calling 0800 99 1234. Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support can be claimed online at the Doncaster Council's websiteAlternatively you can collect a claim form and hand it in at any St. Leger Homes' area office.

You can speak to the Housing Benefit department by calling 01302 735336 or in person by visiting:

The Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU.

Do not delay claiming benefits as it could reduce the amount you receive. 

Work out what you might be entitled to

Use our benefits calculator to check if you are entitled to help with your rent or other benefits.

You can also visit our Maximise your income page to find out what else you might be able to do to increase your income.

Welfare Reform

The Welfare Reform Act has changed the way benefits are paid and worked out. Click here to find out more. 

Easy-to-understand information

Visit the website for clear and straightforward information about what benefits you may be entitled to and how to claim them.

It is very important to tell the benefit departments about any changes to your circumstances or income straight away.

Powered by EasySite™ CMS