Volunteers' Week – Volunteers’ Week is a chance to say thank you for the fantastic contribution volunteers make. (https://volunteersweek.org/)
At St Leger Homes we really value the voice of our incredible volunteers.
It is your voice that ensures our services are always not only customer focused, but customer driven.
The benefits to our organisation are huge, but the benefits to you can be life changing!
Volunteering helps you to:
- Gain new skills and experience
- Meet new people, make new friends
- Recognise the power of your own voice and opinion
- Try out new things
- Widen your contacts so you hear about job 0pportunities
- Increase confidence
- Demonstrate your commitment and passion
- Meet new challenges
- Be inspired
- Have fun!
Many volunteering opportunities can easily fit around work, childcare and family commitments, education and busy lifestyles!
You can choose when volunteering will suit you, whether it is a couple of hours a month or a daily commitment – the choice is yours!
Click on the image above to see what our volunteers have to say.