Do you think you would like to become a member of the panel?
Would you like to...
- get involved in decisions that directly affect your home, family, friends and neighbours?
- make sure you continue to get value for money from St Leger Homes?
- influence decisions in your community?
- help improve your neighbourhood?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then please read on...
What does the Panel do?
- review customer facing services on an agreed basis.
- make recommendations to the Board following a service review.
- review internal performance information and make recommendations to improve service delivery.
- carry out independent checks of services to gain evidence.
- carry out the scrutiny function within St Leger Homes.
Don’t worry if you have never done anything like this before, St Leger Homes will give full support and training as well as one-to-one guidance and mentoring. Existing members of the Panel will also act as mentors.