- Carry out routine Estate Inspections, also known as estate walks, and draw up plans to deal with any issues that arise. We will produce an Estate Inspection Report after each walk detailing the actions we will take.
- Contact your Local Ward Councillors, tenants’ representatives and invite other parties such as Police and council representatives to attend.
- Report any graffiti, abandoned vehicles or rubbish problems to Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council within 24 hours
- Respond within 24 hours to any reports of abandoned or insecure properties
- Your neighbour or anti-social behaviour complaint will be a allocated a Risk Rating and you will be visited within 24 hours to 10 days depending on the seriousness of your complaint.
- Enforce the Tenancy Agreement for the well being of all our customers
- Work with police and other partners to make our neighbourhoods better and safer places to live
- Provide help and information for new tenants
- Listen to your comments and work with you to bring about improvements to your homes and neighbourhoods
- Work with all our customers and police and other agencies to combat Anti-social Behaviour
Click here to view our Customer Charter and Service Standards