In extreme cases, victims and witnesses may feel intimidated or frightened of giving evidence against the perpetrators of anti-social behaviour.
We will do everything in our power to help.
- A dedicated member of our team will stay in close contact
- We can arrange for noise monitoring equipment to be used
- If appropriate we can improve security with extra locks for doors and windows through our Target Hardening Service
- We will involve the police to ensure they are aware and will respond quickly in the event of calls from the address concerned
- In the event of court proceedings, we will explain all the procedures and work closely with Victim Support Doncaster who can arrange secure waiting areas
- Sometimes getting to court can be difficult St. Leger Homes can arrange transport to court if necessary
- Your estates officer can arrange for you to meet with our legal team before court to discuss the case and reassure you
- If the victim or witness is directly threatened or faces an increased risk, St. Leger Homes will consider applying for injunctions against the individuals concerned
- If you are a victim of domestic violence St. Leger Homes can help with security and ongoing support through the Sanctuary Scheme
If you have any questions or concerns about anti-social behaviour or being at witness, please contact us.
You can find further details in our new leaflet below:-