As part of our commitment to 'Quality Homes in Quality
Neighbourhoods' St. Leger Homes will provide services that
meet the needs of its customers and provide them with equality
of access and opportunity.
- Make sure our customers receive fair treatment from our staff
regardless of age, race, religion, sex, disability or sexual
- Make sure our services are accessible to everyone
- Provide an interpretation service for customers who do not use
English as a first language
- Provide information in Braille, on audio tape or in large print
- Make sure our customers are treated as individuals and do
everything we can to meet their needs.
- Ensure discrimination does not exist in our neighbourhoods and
encourage customers to report any incidents to us
- Treat all our customers with equal consideration and respect
the unique skills and gifts they have to offer to the work of St.
- Deal with issues of discrimination and harassment sensitively
Over time we will be adding further information to this
website, new pages and more useful links. We will be including
reports on important equality and diversity issues.
Further information can be obtained from
the Community Engagement
Telephone: 01302 862743