We aim to manage Doncaster’s 21,000
council homes efficiently and to provide our customers with the
highest standards of service.
- We work with our tenants and partners to regenerate our
neighbourhoods and bring improvements for our customers.
- We aim to deliver a massive investment programme that will
radically improve our homes over the next few years through the
Decent Homes Programme.
- We support our tenants and partners in challenging crime and
anti-social behaviour, which can have such a damaging impact on the
quality of life in our communities.
Our services include:
- Decency improvement work
- Collection of rent and rent arrears
- Estates management
- Enforcement of tenancy conditions
- Tenant consultation and participation
- Changes of tenancy
- Debt counselling
- Insurance claims
Housing services provided by Doncaster
Metropolitan Borough Council:
If you would like information on any of the services
we provide please contact your local St
Leger Homes office.